IgnitionDeck Commerce | Crowdfunding
Pairing IgnitionDeck Commerce (IDC) with IgnitionDeck Crowdfunding (IDCF) makes it easy to build a robust crowdfunding site that will feature a multitude of gateways, email features, content protection, and much more.
IDC Crowdfunding Configuration (Admin)
- Create your crowdfunding project via Projects » Add New Project in your WordPress admin navigation menu
- Go to the main IDC settings screen and in the Product Settings area create a product for each level of your new crowdfunding project, ensuring that the price of each product matches the minimum price for its corresponding Project Reward Level.
- Go to the IDC » Crowdfunding settings screen and use the Product/Level Connections area to connect your IDC Products to your IDCF Project Reward Levels.
- Select the IDC Product from the dropdown menu
- Check the box for the Reward Level you want your Product connected to.
- Click the Save Assignments button
- Do this for each Product/Reward Level connection
Once you have connected your IDC Products to your IDCF Project Reward Levels, you will see IDC’s lightbox/popover dialogue when clicking to support the project via your site’s front-end. Once you choose a contribution level and click the next button, will be taken to the IDC Purchase Form to select a payment method. This means IDCF and IDC are working together properly.
IDC Crowdfunding Configuration Front-End Submissions (Enterprise Only)
If using IgnitionDeck Enterprise, projects will be submitted on the front-end and associated automatically. Use the admin settings only when creating products via the admin or when needing to make changes to projects/products that already exist.