IgnitionDeck Commerce | Upgrades
Once products have been created and prices set, product upgrade pathways can be created. Upgrade pathways permit a supporter to choose a higher level product and pay the difference in price between the new product and that of the previous product they purchased.
Create a New Pathway
- In IDC > Upgrades, create the name for the pathway.
- Select all of the associated products that will be part of the pathway.
- Click Save Pathways.
In the above example, a user that purchases the Ruby level can upgrade to Emerald, Sapphire, and/or Diamond and they will pay the difference in price between the two levels.
Editing Existing Pathways
- To edit any existing pathways, select the pathway name in the Edit Pathway drop down menu.
- You can add or subtract products from the pathway.
- Save your changes.
In the above example, the Ruby product was removed from the upgrade pathways resulting in the only upgradeable products being Emerald, Sapphire, and Diamond.
Delete Existing Pathways
- To delete a pathway completely, select the pathway name in the Edit Pathway drop down menu.
- Click Delete Pathways.