Modules | Profile Donations
Note: This module is for the IgnitionDeck Enterprise plugin suite only.
Requirement: Payment gateways must be enabled for creators in order for funds to be sent to the recipient project creator.
The Profile Donation adds a donate button onto the Project Creator’s profile permitting visitors to make donations to the project creator outside of their active projects. The Creator Profile page can be accessed to clicking on either the project creator’s Name or Published Projects links in the Author area of the project (link availability may vary by theme).
The donate button will appear as part of the profile and will open the lightbox where the donor can enter the amount they wish to donate.
Profile Donations Module Settings
- Activate the module in IgnitionDeck » Modules
- Create donation product(s) for the module in IDC » Product Settings The module will accept one time donations, as well as weekly, monthly, and annual subscriptions.
- Once the module has been activated, access the settings in IgnitionDeck » Profile Donations and add an image to be used in the lightbox.
- Select the product(s) that were created for the donation level(s), and click the submit button to save your selections. The donate button will automatically be added to the Creator Profile tab.
- In order to offer subscription projects, payment gateways that support subscriptions (i.e. Stripe) must be available.
- Payment gateways must be enabled for project creators.
- Project creators must connect their Stripe accounts in order to receive funds.
- If the crowdfunding fee is set up on the site, the fee will be deducted from the profile donations as well.