Configuring the Payment Gateway
To locate your Gateway ID and password, please follow these steps:
- Log into your GGe4 Real-time Payment Manager account
- On the right hand side of the screen under “Tasks,”choose “Terminals.”
- Select the TERM ECOMM option
- On the next screen, click on your Terminal which will bring you to the “Details” screen.
- Scroll down and you’ll see your Gateway ID.
- A little further down, you’ll see an area where you can view and/or generate your Password.Click on the API Access tab and copy the Key ID
Generate a new HMAC
your account needs to be enabled for TransArmor. Contact your merchant account representative or First Data support for TransArmor enablement
The copied credentials are entered into IDC » Gateways, and the Enable FirstData box checked:
Payment Gateway Testing
Testing of the payment gateway can be set up by setting the IDC » Gateways into Test Mode.