My Project has Closed Prematurely
My project has closed even though the project is dated to close at a future date
- Using a non-standard format may result in an erroneous end date.
- Using UTC +/- dates
- Try experimenting with the remaining date formats in the WP admin Settings » General » Date Format. Recommended to use them/d/Y format.
- Set the Settings » General » Timezone to the city closest to your location within the same time zone.
- For more information, please see the Site Default Settings documentation.
My project has closed and I see the error "Updating Date Formats in background. Click here to run now"
- A start and end dates have not been set for the project. Start and End dates are required even if the project is intended to run indefinitely.
- Set both a start and end date for the project. Set how the project is to behave when the end date is met.
- For more information on end date behaviours and on-going projects, please see the documentation on Creating Projects