How to Request a "White Glove" setup service
Requesting the Valet Setup (a.k.a. we set up IgnitionDeck for you)
Want to relax while our team does your IgnitionDeck setup for you? With Valet Setup for IgnitionDeck, you won’t need to worry about following a detailed tutorial. Instead, our experienced team will do all the work for you.
In this article, we’ll describe how the Valet service works so that you’ll know exactly what to expect.
Requirements: In order to begin the Valet process, you’ll need an IgnitionDeck Echelon or IgnitionDeck Enterprise license.
First, you’ll need to make sure you have an IgnitionDeck Echelon or IgnitionDeck Enterprise license.
To request your Valet Setup, click the Services link from your account dashboard:
On this page, click on the Buy Valet Setup Service link.
Once the Valet service has been purchased, return to your IgnitionDeck account dashboard. Here, there will be a link to our Valet survey which we’ll gather all of the details we’ll need to complete the setup process for you.
Here’s a full list of all of the details collected in this form:
- About You: Basic details to make sure our support team contacts the right person and sets the correct contact information on your site.
- Contact Email
- members.ignitiondeck.com username
- Website / Company Name of the site
- Company Email (to be used for correspondence and receipts issued from your website)
- Company Logo, if applicable/available
- About your site: Details about your website. We’ll use this information to install and configure IgnitionDeck on your site.
- Site Name and (optional) tag line
- Closest major city in your timezone to calculate project start and end dates correctly
- Website URL
- If your WordPress site has been installed already, we will need a Login Username and Password (you can set up a temporary admin-level account for us using the firstname.lastname@example.org address)
- We will also require a login for your hosting account or FTP in case we need to do any debugging
- Next up, we will need your license key and your choice of theme. All of the IgnitionDeck themes are included in the plugin license purchase. You can also request to use your own theme.
- If you already have content ready for a project, you are welcome to include it on the next step or we'll create a dummy project for testing and familiarization purposes that you can delete later.
- Finally, we'll request information for your payment gateways,
- PayPal and/or Stripe1,
- What funding options you wish to use (immediate capture, 100% threshold, recurring payments)2, and
- If you will be enabling them for creators and setting a crowdfunding fee3
1 Stripe does require the account holder to complete their profile, including providing identity documentation, applicable tax information, and banking, before live payments can be conducted on the site. This process can not be completed by IgnitionDeck and must be completed by the account holder. This can be done before or after the valet service is provided.
2 Funding options are dependent on the payment gateway(s) chosen, for more information on funding options please see our documentation .
3 Enabling payment gateways for creators and charging crowdfunding fees are available with the IgnitionDeck Enterprise license.
After you’ve submitted the form, our team will test your login credentials to ensure that everything works as expected and follow up with any questions. Once all of the information has been confirmed, we'll schedule the valet to begin. Valets are scheduled on a first come, first served basis and take 5 business days to complete, barring any issues we encounter. If we do encounter any issues, we will advise you immediately.
After we’ve completed the setup process, we’ll conduct a test payment to ensure that everything is working properly. Then we’ll reach out to let you know that the setup is complete and provide you with information on the next steps to take your site live.
That’s it! Now you have all the details needed to request the Valet service with IgnitionDeck.
Still unsure about any part of this process? Please feel free to reach out to our support team with any questions you might have. We’d be happy to help!