The IgnitionDeck plugins has a license keys associated with them that unlock the features particular to the plugin suite (i.e. Echelon vs. Enterprise). The IgnitionDeck themes and modules do not have license keys associated with them.
The license key for your plugin purchase can be found in two (2) locations:
- In your purchase receipt:
- In your account dashboard, under the Licenses & Downloads tab:
- Or from your Purchase History, click on the links to View Licenses:
- The license keys are validated in the IgnitionDeck » Dashboard » Upgrade. Please see Plugin Wizard for further details.
- Click the Validate button
Validation Error messages
- License expired message Please follow the link in the message to renew your existing IgnitionDeck Echelon or IgnitionDeck Enterprise license key
- Activation limit message IgnitionDeck Enterprise does permit both a live site and a local development site. Please follow the link in the message to remove any unneeded URL registration. If you are using a staging/development environment provided by your web host, please contact IgnitionDeck Support for assistance
- Expiry date of 1970 Please click the Activate button to force a license refresh